• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just Another Critique My Fox Thread

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
I started watching the first video and I couldn't help but notice you got stuck in shine like every single shine. You need to be smoother with your character before you can even begin playing against legit players. Practice movement and combos never stop moving unless there is a very very good reason (which you also did a lot here)

After you can do that you can start focusing on the cool smart things like how to condition your opponent how to apply pressure and how to get out of pressure.

No offense to either of you guys but I think most players would just be able to out tech you and win without really doing anything smart. Also don't misunderstand me I say practice but I don't mean you have to be able to consistently do a moonwalk into multishine on shield, I just mean be able to move around fast and comfortably.

Top Bottom