• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just a tournament set from WHOBO

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
wow pawl

take it easy
man

"i would've taken him to fd"

probably banned it i hope?

Last edited:

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
LOL we could seriously quote that commentator all day. If i hear one more person call an RLD a hax dash I'm going to snap.

Renth

Smash Hero
LOL we could seriously quote that commentator all day. If i hear one more person call an RLD a hax dash I'm going to snap.
My friend.

It can be called hax dash all anyone wants, RLD is a common thing we all know for a long time...

If you popularize (use something a lot) people will relate it to you.

Renth

Smash Hero
Wizards foot is a bad move but ganondorfs will use it cause its manly and they cannot resist manly moves..

Dear commentator :

you are a dumb ****

- Renth.

Renth

Smash Hero
TRIPLE POST (Don't Care)

Do you have videos where like the person you are playing isn't like new... not saying I don't like watching you smash scrubs cause I do, I really do...

Listening to these guys talk while doing it is annoying tho

tauKhan

Smash Lord
That's mild though. I hate everybody calling turnaround moves from stand or lag pivots. "What a nice waveshine pivot uptilt"

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
Wizards foot is a bad move but ganondorfs will use it cause its manly and they cannot resist manly moves..

Dear commentator :

you are a dumb ****

- Renth.
90% of commentators do not know **** about ganon when they commentate. It has been scientifically proven

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
There was only 1 stream setup, so I didn't get too much footage. I played mojo in a friendly immediately after this set finished, but they didn't upload it :(. I was about to win, dropped the edgeguard, and lost. Mojo's Falcon is too good!

I 3-0'd everyone in tournament except Soft and Tetsua. There may be some friendly footage uploaded soon from WHOBO.

Pawls to the Wall

Smash Journeyman
He won with either 3-1 or 3-0 , I can't remember. First match was Jiggs on FD, which I think was 2 stock, high percent. He changed to fox for my counterpick. Can't remember if I took a match there. Last match he went Sheik for my counterpick on Fountain. That one was last stock 100%, but he got me.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
My friend.

It can be called hax dash all anyone wants, RLD is a common thing we all know for a long time...

If you popularize (use something a lot) people will relate it to you.
Lmao just saw this. You're one to talk.

cough cough, kage special cough.

*runs*

Top Bottom