• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

just a regular old tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammy p

Smash Lord
ok guys this is my first tourney ever so im just gonna start off with a very simple tourney!

prizes: bragging rights. sorry guys but in my tourneys i wont give out any prizes.

number of stock: 3 lives

time limit: 8 minutes

legal items: im actually gonna leave that up to you and your opponent. you guys CAN pick the items that you want but you HAVE to agree!! if you can not come to an agreement on an item, it is not to be used.

its gonna be best 2/3.

nuetral stages: Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's island
Smashville

counter picks: halberd
bridge of eldin
delfino plaza
lylat cruise
castle siege
norfair
pirate ship

banned: metaknights infinate cape glitch!
there will also be no excessive stalling!

i would like to hold this tourney in the near future(lets say...... saturday, september 6th??)

if you are not able to play because of lag and both decide it is ok the will be a coin flip to decide the winner.

if you do not show for your match for any reason you will be disqualified

if i have forgotten anything, i do sincerely apologize because this is my first scheduled tourney and im doing it on my own. if there is anything wrong with the tourney or things that i need to discussed, i ask that you kindly remin me so i can discuss what i missed. i know i need all the help i can get so i am TOTALLY open to any suggestions from experienced tourney goers!
i plan this to be fun and most of all FAIR experience!!! there will be no johning for any reason.
may the best man win!!

after people have signed up i will try my best to get a bracket up!

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Hey sammy p, havn't seen you around for a while. Is excessive stalling allowed? Or did you miss that out?

How come there isn't any CounterPick stages? Bridge of Eldin is a neutral? Just a thought.

highfive

Smash Lord
isn't Bridge Of Eldin banned due to the close blast lines?
to entice more people to join you should make the OP more colorful.

sammy p

Smash Lord
haha o ive been on vacation for 2 weeks and just got back yesterday!
and yea i just missed the excessive stalling. whoops! better add that now!
holy kow i forgot all about counter picks!! whoops yet again!!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey, Sammy. First off, please read through the sticky on how to run a good online tournament. I'm glad you're interested in hosting. But if you would, please read through that and PM me after you have. I'll re-open this and allow you to make changes accordingly. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom