• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just a little read for players!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
So, this was originally meant for a Melee read, but the majority of what's written in these posts can be applied to any fighting game, BRAWL (to an extenct) included...

I take no credit for these posts, by the way. Hopefully, a little read will spark something in the newer Kirby mainers who've wanted to know how to start improving:

The Competitive Mentality
Footsies
Execution
Reaction, Unorthodox Moves, & Experience VS Study
Hit Confirming & Punishing
Pressure & Zoning
Escaping
How To Learn Match-Ups
Tier Lists and Discussions (omit the Melee list if you want)

Take these posts seriously, and make sure to read them thoroughly! They're VERY good reads, written by a VERY good player here (who retired from the Brawl scene due to it being more limited than Melee... I don't blame him, since from what I've seen, he uses both Marth and Fox like a mofo).

This might be better off in the General Discussion forum... But so we Kirbies have an useful topic and no one else does... :bee:

EDITED FOR UP-TO-DATE
ACTION.

Top Bottom