• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Just 100%d the game (single player) 140/140 challenges no hammers

Polearm

Smash Rookie
I've finally done it. And I've caught all 62 hours of the struggle of playtime throughout my streams then I uploaded EVERYTHING to YouTube!. If you guys have any questions about what you need to do or how to unlock this or whatever, just post here and I can try to help you and possibly even point you to a point in the playlist down below and discuss how I did it if needed. Also I will soon try to upload a save which has 0 online battles with the 100% completion so you can skip the struggle and not have to worry about battle records if collecting things aren't really your thing. But this will probably be done after a few days. Anyway, I'm so relieved it's over!

Here is my now completed YouTube playlist of me going from 0 to 100%!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi-C-LcG3AmOkvXNRL0YuByETbbNAlrnM
Enjoy!

Also subscribe if you want to see me when I do multiplayer stuff or possibly other games!
www.youtube.com/tailz2k8
Much appreciated!

KatKit

Smash Lord
*In the voice of the Smash narrator*

CONGRATULATIONS!

Seriously, good job. Thanks for sharing. Will subscribe.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Boy, having to do all the challenges without using any Golden Hammers can really be a pain. All the frustration, all the rage, and all the insults that you have to endure can just be unbearable to handle.

Polearm

Smash Rookie
Boy, having to do all the challenges without using any Golden Hammers can really be a pain. All the frustration, all the rage, and all the insults that you have to endure can just be unbearable to handle.
But hey! Once it's done you don't have to worry about it for another five or six years, right? Also I don't know if it's possible but I'd like to upload my file so that people can use it for backup. It would make custom moves tournaments and stuff like that a lot easier to do. But I'm not sure if it's possible or not.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Congratulations on you, man! That must've felt like it took forever.

I've seen your attempts at Completing Classic 9.0 with Ness. I might end up using your set-up/method as I'm having a hard time with any other character. Closest I came to beating Master Core 9.0 was default Captain Falcon.

Classic 9.0 is like a fighting game gauntlet.

Polearm

Smash Rookie
Congratulations on you, man! That must've felt like it took forever.

I've seen your attempts at Completing Classic 9.0 with Ness. I might end up using your set-up/method as I'm having a hard time with any other character. Closest I came to beating Master Core 9.0 was default Captain Falcon.

Classic 9.0 is like a fighting game gauntlet.
Thanks! Ness is really and I mean REALLY good at the single player in this game (and from what I've heard, pretty good in the multiplayer aspect as well). You don't even need healing equipment with him, but if you continue to struggle then you should go with both an auto-healer, and a vampire badge, + the highest defense item you can use.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Yeah, **** this. I have NO desire whatsoever to attempt All Star on Hard with all characters. Maybe if I had a decent co-op partner, but I don't. I will be hammering the **** out of that challenge.

Polearm

Smash Rookie
Yeah, **** this. I have NO desire whatsoever to attempt All Star on Hard with all characters. Maybe if I had a decent co-op partner, but I don't. I will be hammering the **** out of that challenge.
I think it'd be harder with a partner. If ONE of you dies , you BOTH fail

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think it'd be harder with a partner. If ONE of you dies , you BOTH fail
That's why you would play a zoning game with one character.

That way, they avoid damage, and the close combat player can use most of the healing items.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
I've finally done it. And I've caught all 62 hours of the struggle of playtime throughout my streams then I uploaded EVERYTHING to YouTube!. If you guys have any questions about what you need to do or how to unlock this or whatever, just post here and I can try to help you and possibly even point you to a point in the playlist down below and discuss how I did it if needed. Also I will soon try to upload a save which has 0 online battles with the 100% completion so you can skip the struggle and not have to worry about battle records if collecting things aren't really your thing. But this will probably be done after a few days. Anyway, I'm so relieved it's over!

Here is my now completed YouTube playlist of me going from 0 to 100%!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLi-C-LcG3AmOkvXNRL0YuByETbbNAlrnM
Enjoy!

Also subscribe if you want to see me when I do multiplayer stuff or possibly other games!
www.youtube.com/tailz2k8
Much appreciated!
Bless your heart.

Polearm

Smash Rookie
I would also like to update that I have now SOLOed AND have got the rewards for 23/25 Hard Events!
The final two are "Keep 'Em off the Ship!" and "Secret Smash"
They seem impossible to do on my own. And yes I've captured it all on my livestream as well if you want to check it out too! www.twitch.tv/d_steves
(i'll upload them eventually to youtube as well)

Last edited:

Polearm

Smash Rookie
Managed to solo Secret Smash, meaning only one co-op event that I have not been able to solo.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
How do you beat both "The FINAL Final Battle" and "Kirby's Crazed Appetite" events on hard?

Polearm

Smash Rookie
Last edited:

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
How do you beat both "The FINAL Final Battle" and "Kirby's Crazed Appetite" events on hard?
1. I used Little Mac and did in 43 seconds with Smash Attack spam.
2. each time you take a food pause the game and plan out a destination to the next piece. Also Inhale all fruit and open chest with Dash Attacks so fakes don't blow you up.

Also how do you do the Lucina Cruel Smash 8 KOs Challenge? I tried Dolphin Slash planking, and i keep hgetting OHKOed because my timing is absolute crap.

Polearm

Smash Rookie
1. I used Little Mac and did in 43 seconds with Smash Attack spam.
2. each time you take a food pause the game and plan out a destination to the next piece. Also Inhale all fruit and open chest with Dash Attacks so fakes don't blow you up.

Also how do you do the Lucina Cruel Smash 8 KOs Challenge? I tried Dolphin Slash planking, and i keep hgetting OHKOed because my timing is absolute crap.
Sorry, I missed your message, and though gameXplain takes 7 minutes to do his, i get mine done in about one minute with this strategy: http://youtu.be/2pjtOuIvTaw?t=12m11s

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Just 100%ed the game myself. I used 2 hammers (All Star on Hard with everyone - **** that, and Classic on 9.0 without customizations - just didn't feel like bothering). I have all of the collectibles - CDs, trophies, custom specials, custom Mii outfits, custom headgear. Now I feel like my life no longer has purpose. Also, what on earth am I supposed to do with 2,000,000 gold?! I already had 300k saved up.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I just need 6 more challenges left to complete.

-I still need to break 50000 blocks in Trophy Rush.
-Beat Crazy Orders after 20+ turns as Mario (so close the first time until I got meteor smashed by Master Hand)
-Collect all the custome special moves (only 12 more to go)
-Collect all the headgears (starting to become a pain in the ***)
-Beat "Kirby's Crazed Appetite" on hard (still no progress).
-Complete all the reward conditions on the solo events.

Those are the ones I got left at this point.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Congrats on this accomplishment. I just joined the 140/140 hammerless club yesterday. Now my only dilemma is what to do with the 2 million gold I just earned on top of the million I previously had...

Qnez

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gunzelino
3DS FC
4511-0457-1518
It isn't true 100% until you've gotten all milestones. Still congrats though.
I gave up on those since melee though. 1 mil matches is just too much, I just settle on all trophies and challenges.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
The link to the playlist brings you to some other site?

Anyways, do you have all trophies?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Still have not used a hammer, and I only need two more hats for my last challenge which in turn will get the last trophy.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Cool. I used Hammers, because some of them I just could not be asked to destroy myself over. All-Star on Hard with everyone was something I thought about for 2 seconds when I tried Duck Hunt on Hard and decided "no."

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
And today I finally completed the last challenge. I did them all without using a Golden Hammer. :D

David Wonn

Smash Ace
^

Welcome to the club. I'm glad I accomplished it before the update, as I can potentially see some challenges being harder under the new version. Time will tell....

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
It isn't true 100% until you've gotten all milestones. Still congrats though.
I gave up on those since melee though. 1 mil matches is just too much, I just settle on all trophies and challenges.
Um, there isn't actually a milestone for playing 1 million matches, is there? Because that's basically impossible. If you played 2 minute matches only, you would need to play 24 hours a day non-stop for nearly 4 years in order to get through a million matches (not counting loading times between matches).

Last edited:

Chocoroko

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chocoroko
Wow. The struggle is real. Good job to you! I'm also in the process of 100% the challenges as well. I currently stand at 129/140 without any hammers used as well. Some of the challenges are based off collecting stuff (hats, outfits, CDs) so it's not worth using a Gold Hammer on.

My biggest struggle at the moment is to beat Master Fortress 2-3 times with different characters. I haven't beaten it yet after a dozen tries. And it's painful to watch those deaths. I'm not gonna give up, but I'm taking a break from Smash Wii U for now. I got school to balance out now, too.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm down to my last 3 challenges but I can't get myself to finish them these days but I will eventually.
The ones I have left are:
-Beating "Kirby's Crazed Appetite" on hard difficulty.
-Completing the reward conditions for all the solo events.
-Collecting all the custom headgear in the game.

And the only good thing about these is that I still have all the 5 golden hammers.
I'm not going to waste 3 of them for those last challenges.

Top Bottom