• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jus cuz dey white dont mean dey don hav big c0cks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laijin

Smash Hero
So we all know black smashers have the biggest c0cks compared to everyone else. But there are a few non-black smashers that also have big c0cks too. This list includes:

Top Tier:
Sarah Gao
Doodah's GF

High Tier:
Gerbil
C@shMooney
Tong
ZeusDaMaster

Mid Tier:
Doodah's mom
Handorin
Chad
Reflex
Rayku

Low Tier:
Doodah's Dad(This guy is a bit underated for his size)
Chaddd

Bottom Tier:
GAWes(Being American means eating lots of fatty foods and stuff, which usually scientifically results to a smaller c0ck).
Renth
PC Chris(Being that he does not have a *****. He is actually a girl)
Prac(The disney hat symbolizes "kid friendly". Having a ***** is is not "kid-friendly")

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Gerbil, you get first post on almost every single thread...
Truth. I usually don't mean it. This thread though, Laijin and I collaborated for me to get the first post lol. I tried to nominate a Most First Posts Award for the Forum Awards, but it didn't fall through haha.

Currently I'm waiting to go get my car out of the shop, so until then, I'm stuck at the PC....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom