• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jungle Japes: Even Better...

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Yep it is.

I don't have video of it but I can give you the basic layout of where in the stage you can achieve Forward B Greatness!

Okay starting from the farthest platform.
You can still, hang from the ledge, flick the control stick back and then Forward+B and reach the edge of the main stage.

This will be confusing let me just label the edges from left to right, 1,2,3,4,5,6, k?

X________X
1___2 3____________4 5__6

Man that's awesome, XD not.

but it will do.
So if you hang on ledge 1, flick the control stick back and then F+B to ledge 3
Same works for 6 to 4

But there is new stuff, yes yes yes!
The "X"s represent the lamps, you can, you can go from under the lamp to either ledge 1 or 6. I repeat you can go from say the lamp on the left of the stage to edge 1.
Anything closer will get you to edge 2 or 5.

Another cool trick, because its, not gonna be too useful.
3 to 4 and 4 to 3
Let me explain

Okay, so basically, you hold say edge 3. Drop and the jump just above the stage and you should be right above edge 4. But hold to the left to grab it otherwise you'll miss.
Vice versa for edge 4 to 3, hold right to grab it.

Remember the water WON'T kill you immediately, swim and hop out as fast as possible.
And don't be afraid to go from the spike with the F+B and Dair.
If someone if recovering from the right, go for the F+B spike, it may freak them and they have to recover under the middle, but be careful, you might too.

But yeah Falco make this stage fun!

clowsui

Smash Legend
this is pretty old news, go search "forward" on gimpyfish's youtube vids or just look up forward: he's freakin' amazing. uses of forward-b on japes have all been done by forward and another ohioan guy, i forget his name. but! japes ***** ffers in melee, so people just need to learn the stage this time around because the water is also a threat.

Top Bottom