• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Jun 28, 2015] Smash at Max Cellar (Brooklyn, NY)

theYoungMilo

Smash Rookie
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/687126238099067/

Happy to announce a Super Smash Bros. Melee tournament held at Max Cellar, a Brooklyn music venue/night club. Players of all skill level welcome! Limited spots available (~70 spots total), so sign up online asap!
https://maxcellarsmash.yapsody.com/event/index/13571/smash-at-max-cellar-melee

Features:
-Easily accessible to New Yorkers. Just off the Morgan Ave L stop, ~15 minutes from Union Square or any 14th street station.
-Juicy round robin pools so that players get as many tournament sets as possible.
-Discount deals for participants at restaurant located upstairs (specifics TBA).
-Great ambiance/sound system at the venue.

Fees:
Venue $10 ($5 refund if you bring a full setup)
Singles $5
Doubles $5 per person ($10 per team)

Payouts:
Singles: 50/30/15/5
Doubles 50/30/20

Standard Apex ruleset, except no DK64 for doubles.
Bring setups!!!

Venue will open at 11am. Arrive at the latest by 12 for doubles or 2:30 for singles. People who are late may get DQ’d from their event without a refund. If you’re bringing a setup, try to come a little early.
If you’re coming, hit “Join” on the fb event to stay updated.

Message me or post here/on the fb event if you have any questions!

Notes on registration:
-Online registration is necessary because of the limited spots available.
-Buy the right ticket type!!
-You don’t need to print the ticket. I’ll have your info and will check you in at the door.
-Make sure to enter your tag if you’re entering singles and your teammate’s tag if you’re entering doubles.
-No reason to be alarmed when you see that the Paypal is billing to “Amancay’s Diner.” It’s the name of the restaurant upstairs, and it’s connected to the venue (that’s how we’re getting discounted meals).
-If it’s not possible for you to pay online, message me and we’ll work something out.

v-$

Smash Rookie
HYPE HYPE HYPE sounds awesome good luck running it man :D

BISHOP 7.30

Smash Rookie
Did you guys post the bracket in smash boards for max cellar 4 in smash boards so we can claim

2Saint

Smash Rookie
i was gonna come but theres no reasons for payouts being that freaking low. 50 dollars for first? seriously.

Brusco

Smash Rookie
NNID
ajbru00
3DS FC
4768-7528-4585
i was gonna come but theres no reasons for payouts being that freaking low. 50 dollars for first? seriously.
Its not $50 for first its 50% of the money

Top Bottom