• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Jun 27, 2015] Smash Quest- Smash 4 and PM (Flushing, New York)

Migz0909

Smash Rookie
Dang, now there will be Entry Fee and a "Bracket" fee? Before it was just $5. What is the bracket fee?

Blacq Soul

Smash Rookie
damn. weekends are currently rough for me as I'm currently working weekends but I would absolutely love to participate. I've been looking for some smash tournaments. I'm new to the tournament scene but been playing super smash bros since it first released on the n64 and own each and every copy. does this happen every saturday?

Migz0909

Smash Rookie
Yes It does occur every Saturday as of now it seems...but they just lost now 4 entrants because of this additional "bracket" fee...loss of $20+.
It wasn't like that last time...was just $5...which was reasonable considering the very small space they had.

Oh well.

Blacq Soul

Smash Rookie
well that's disappointing but quite honestly I wasn't going for any prize money but for fun and maybe meet fellow gamers, anime fans and manga readers. from what I've noticed though, a lot of people charge venue and bracket {5$ each}. hopefully they bring it back down to 5$. it would attract a hell of a lot more people especially those who can afford the 5$

Migz0909

Smash Rookie
thats what I say...would bring hell alot more people...and of course getting a bigger place...

khip

Smash Rookie
so pm still today, sunday? your other post said its canceled.

Nick78

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nicholas78
How are the turnouts for the Saturday tournaments for Smash 4? I noticed your replies were made in March, Have the turnouts been big?

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
Just curious because I'll likely be able to make it tommorow, but do you guys need a setup?

Also do you have anyone to stream the event? If I go I can bring my Avermedia LGP capture card for HD setups and my laptop.

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
Just curious because I'll likely be able to make it tommorow, but do you guys need a setup?

Also do you have anyone to stream the event? If I go I can bring my Avermedia LGP capture card for HD setups and my laptop.
We do not have a stream, I love for you to bring one. We might need a set up as well. Please come on the earlier side. Thank you.

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
I can bring the capture card, but no setup if thats okay.

drumdog

Smash Rookie
Do you guys need a wii u? have all the dlc characters and an adapter

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
Is smash 4 happening this saturday? (Will it be singles and no customs as well?)

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
We on for this saturday and sunday by the way there's a new thread. Something weird happened with smashboards.

Top Bottom