• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 21, 2014] King of the House 3 (Dallas, Texas)

SiriusBull

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-8777-3464
So tomorrow is my birthday, and I also happened to have my wisdom teeth removed yesterday.
But will that stop me from going to the tournament?

Most likely yes.

RideTheLine

Smash Cadet
So tomorrow is my birthday, and I also happened to have my wisdom teeth removed yesterday.
But will that stop me from going to the tournament?

Most likely yes.
Dude, just use that to your advantage. Be the strong, silent type, and bleed on your opponent to freak him or her out.

Auram

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this is inconvenient but I've lost my copy of Melee so the setup I'll be bringing will only have P:M. Either way I'm super pumped and can't wait!!

D

Deleted member

Sorry if this is inconvenient but I've lost my copy of Melee so the setup I'll be bringing will only have P:M. Either way I'm super pumped and can't wait!!
Install DIOS MIOS and USB/HDD load Melee.

D

Deleted member

Okay, I'm confirmed for attendance, can anyone give me a ride home?

(I can figure something out if no one is able to, thanks in advance)

Auram

Smash Rookie
Well I got destroyed! Knocked out by Axxo and Blockhead in my first two matches. I guess that's how first tournaments go though!

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Well I got destroyed! Knocked out by Axxo and Blockhead in my first two matches. I guess that's how first tournaments go though!
don't worry. wasn't my first tourney at all and i got 0-2'd in the pools : p

the real question is: did you enjoy yourself?

D

Deleted member

Can someone tell me melee results? I know PM results but I left with all the other pm players so...

Pfhor

Smash Rookie
Fun tourney, got through PM pools in third place and lost to Luck and Smile in bracket.

Shoutouts to Sethlon for helping me with matchup information, Zach for unplugging my controller after I got hit by fully charged Roy Neutral B in friendlies (I deserved it), Oracle for playing Yoshi, Josh and Not so Shy guy for the kind words.

GGs to everyone else, I'm going to keep improving.

Last edited:

Pfhor

Smash Rookie
I tried to brick through it, didn't know that kirby's brick is horrible.

D

Deleted member

afaik:
pm 1st Sethlon 2nd Awestin 3rd Lunchables 4th Infinity 5th Oracle/Luck 7th Albert/???
melee 1st Wobbles 2nd MT 3rd Tirno

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
/me is still waiting for a results thread.

EDIT: Rereading this, it sounds a bit dickish.

I'm just an impatient person who gets excited.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
there were definitely melee pools matches that got recorded. i was talking with bec while she was running the software for it during a set of pools stuff.

RideTheLine

Smash Cadet
I collected a few on my setup. Unfortunately people rarely know how to operate the most user friendly recording device ever, the Pinnacle Transfer Device. Press rec to start, then rec to stop.
Were any PM matches recorded downstairs? I think I saw something that looked like a recording device (I'm technologically impaired) on the Wii during one of my matches.

BLOCKHEAD

Smash Rookie
NNID
nosepass
3DS FC
2079-7025-3330
haha sorry about that! keep practicing that mew2 : >
also, shoutout to element of smash for that 1 dollar money match hype lol

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
@ BLOCKHEAD BLOCKHEAD aint no scrub. I'd don't think I'm much of a scrub anymore (or at least AS much of one), and he still spanked me in that MM.

Also, good ****, BH. We'll MM again at DIME X.

Top Bottom