• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Jun 20, 2015] World War Smash! (Smash 4 Tournament) (Tampa, FL)

draydawg2020

Smash Cadet
NNID
draydawg2020
Smash 4 tournament in Tampa!!!!! World War Smash will put Tampa`s finest smash 4 players to the test as they prove that they have what it takes to be the best in Tampa. Singles and Doubles are available. Also any additional set-ups are highly appreciated. This tournament includes 3 extra legal stages(see below) and more hype than ever imaginable!

Entry fee- $5

singles fee and info- $5
2 stock, 6 minutes

starter stages:
FD
Battlefield
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Town & City
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Pokemon Stadium 2
Gamer
Duckhunt

Doubles fee and info- $5
3 Stock, 8 minutes

starter stages:
same as singles

Counterpicks:
same as singles + Kongo Jungle 64

We hope to see Everyone come and prove themselves best in Tampa!

Last edited:

Smashkid13

Smash Rookie
NNID
Smashkid13
3DS FC
1048-8588-0076
Is it possible to register before the tournament date.

Cantabile

Smash Rookie
Is it possible to register before the tournament date.
Best two out of three, with the exception of winner's, loser's, and grand finals, all of which are best three out of five. I do not believe we currently have pre-registration set up, however we were taking names to get a rough idea of what the attendance would be, as this is our crew's first tournament. Regardless, I will check for you now.

Smashkid13

Smash Rookie
NNID
Smashkid13
3DS FC
1048-8588-0076
Best two out of three, with the exception of winner's, loser's, and grand finals, all of which are best three out of five. I do not believe we currently have pre-registration set up, however we were taking names to get a rough idea of what the attendance would be, as this is our crew's first tournament. Regardless, I will check for you now.
Oh okay, I was just wondering because this is my first offline tournament and I just wanted to know how it was going down, thank you and I for sure will show up this Saturday.

IcefireD

Smash Rookie
I dont want to undermine your first tournament or anything like that but there is a well established bi weekly literally the day before and the same venue.

Smashkid13

Smash Rookie
NNID
Smashkid13
3DS FC
1048-8588-0076
I would just like to say that this tournament was some of the most fun I've had playing smash and if they host another event like this I will for sure be there.

Cantabile

Smash Rookie
I dont want to undermine your first tournament or anything like that but there is a well established bi weekly literally the day before and the same venue.
I don't want to undermine your knowledge or anything like that but there is a well established Rosetta player quite aware of this. We are friends with the people who run it, and trained by the people who won it. Everyone there knowing who we are and where it will be is most beneficial to us.

Top Bottom