• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 20, 2014] Resurrection! (Melee, Brawl, PM + MLG Public Viewing) (Neuss)

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
There was no indication that tickets were already booked or not anyways.

Toranos deconfirmed.
Skety deconfirmed.
Bycel deconfirmed.

JNova confirmed.
reaper confirmed.
Fisk confirmed.

Last edited:

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
bull****, if he booked tickets without making sure that he is allowed to attend it's his own fault. TOs should not make special exceptions for people, no matter where they're from or how good they are.
I see a point in both statements.
Fortunately he did not buy tickets - so he's not coming either way. I just wanted to ask if it would be possible by any chance to let more people come. From what I recall, the venue was pretty big.

GanonMaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dragmirejr
have to agree with the angry swed on this one :p

but yeah, you can hang out with us norwegians Jebu. then we could make a tactic to meet in gf..

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
bull****, if he booked tickets without making sure that he is allowed to attend it's his own fault. TOs should not make special exceptions for people, no matter where they're from or how good they are.
I completely disagree.

What do you mean by " allowed to attend " ? Excuse me but the goal of hosting tournament isn't to have people more and more everytime? even thought there is a limit, are you okay with someone who is travelling, taking plane/train and paying 100/200€ and not entering the tournament? As long as he said he is confirmed he must make a spot, because if he has to wait until somone disconfim ( which is never sure ) then the price ticket gets higher and higher, and finally can't come because he wasn't sure to enter it, that's completely stupid IMO

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
There was a limit of 100 participants which was announced from the very beginning.
The limit had been reached.
You don't book tickets for anything if you don't know if you are allowed to come.
You wouldn't book a flight and hotel to a soccer game and afterwards see if you can get a ticket for the statium.
I know the limit sucks, but it's necessary.

You guys won't be able to reach the limit for my next tournament though!

.selebu

Smash Journeyman
I hope everyone is pretty hyped!

Please remember you can only enter the location if you are on the confirmed list. No exceptions, sorry!

Also bring your setups if you can. And also bring some of those MEHRFACHSTECKER (multiple outlet strips)!!

Btw. here are the updated Brawl Pools:

Melee Pools are still being finalized due to deconfirms and stuff. They will be made public tomorrow at the venue!
Whish you all save travels and see you in Neuss!

Top Bottom