• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Jun 15, 2014] Super Smash Sundays East Coast # 5 (red bank, new jersey)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero

YESTERcades & MGFC are proud to present Super Smash Sundays East Coast Edition! This will be a Bi-weekly Sunday tournament held in New Jersey for all four smash games!

JUNE 15, 2014 CURRENT FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE < -RSVP HERE

YESTERcades
80 Broad Street
Red Bank, New Jersey 07701

MELEE / PROJECT M / BRAWL

• Venue Fee: $10.00 (Tournament Only Pass)
  • $15.00 (Gets you a DAY PASS, unlimited access to ALL ARCADE GAMES / CONSOLE GAMES until closing!!)
  • Melee Singles: $5.00
  • Brawl Singles: $5.00
  • Project M Singles: $5.00

Signups 3:30pm - 4:15pm
Brackets Begin at 4:30pm.

http://smashboards.com/rulesets/

YESTERcades is currently in the planning process of expanding the arcade for more room. When the renovations are complete, the SSSEC live stream will be brought to you by CLASH Tournaments! (Clash may or may not be streaming the first few events depending on renovations)

Justice For Persona

Smash Rookie
Hopefully i can come, i just went to sktar so im gonna have to persuade my dad but if somehow im lucky enough i look forward to coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:disco::dk:

LLDL

Smash Hero
This is this Sunday! We will be testing something that will hopefully make the event run smoother! I didn't realize that it was Father's day this sunday, otherwise I would not have scheduled this event. The turnout may be lower, but that just means smoother and more friendlies who do decide to attend!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom