• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jump Ultimate Stars

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
This is sequel to the awesome SSB-esque fighter jump Superstars!

It is obvious just by the cover that we will get more Jump manga goodness.

So far these are confirmed series appearing:

EDIT: NEW SERIES ADDED! Fist of the North Star!

Eyeshield 21- Hell yes. Hiruma rocks, and his komas in Jump Superstars were actually very good. One blinds opponents, the other is good offense. Monta will also have koma this time around.

I"s- meh. Video Girl AI is better. I thought they would include Video Girl AI before I"s though.

Ichigo 100%- Strawberry Panties :p The komas for the girls were actually good.

Katekyo hitman REBORN!- Lambo has been confirmed as a support koma. I wish they could make him a fire.

Captain Tsubasa- I never liked soccer all that much, but this series was actually very enjoyable.

Gintama- I love this series so much, I cosplayed as Gintoki :) Kagura will also have battle komas.

Kinnikumin- FINALLY! Too bad Ramenman and Robin Mask are only support :(

Kochikame- Since the 70's :cool: Looks like Ryotsu is still the only battle character tough.

cobra- Never read :(

Sakigake!! Otokojuku- If you never hear of this, are you sure your an anime/manga fan?

Jigoku Sensei nube- Who else thinks Nube will be a kickass battle character?

Shaman King- Still only Ana and yoh are playable. Would it kill Ganbarion or Nintendo to include any one besides Hao as a support character?

jungle King Ta-chan- Never heard of this, but it sounds like an old series for some reason. 70-80's is my guess, but I'm probably wrong :ohwell:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure- They're including characters from all seasons, and this includes Steel Ball run. DIO is still playable, and will most likely stay my main.

Slam dunk- Basketball pwns.

Saint Seiya- for all you 'fans' who watch anime on *ugh* cartoon Network, Knights of the Zodiac. This wasn't in the first game WHY?

Taizo Moteu saga- Never heard of it.

D. Gray-man- The anime came out yesterday (10/03/06) :) Also, Lenalee is confirmed as a battle character.

Death Note- Near appears as a support. the movie rocks, and there is an anime series coming out soon.

The Prince of Tennis- Tennis is basically the best sport I ever played (altough Handball is fun too).

Dr. Slump- I found the anime of this from the 80's. lol man, friggin lol.

Tottemo! Luckyman- I think I heard it once, but I don't remember anything.

Dragonball- Freiza is a confirmed battle chaarcter :)

Naruto- Appear as they do before the time jump, and gaara is confirmed support character.

HunterXHunter- Killua is confirmed for battle, and Hisoka is confirmed to support. where was Leiro's support koma?

Pyuu to fuku! Jaguar- Yes, we have Jaguar. when will we get Sexy Commando in this game?

Buso Renkin- Anyone else find it strange that Kzuki was the only character with Bttle and support koma from the series?

black cat- Train is confirmed as a Battle koma

BLEACH- Renji is confirmed to fight :)

Houshin Engi- Another series that should have been in Jump Superstars

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo- Uses charcters from the shinetsu series too.

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro- YES! One of the newer series, and it kicksass!

Midori no Makibo- Wow, I wanna see how this works out :)

Muhyo to Rouji no Mahoritsu Soudan Jimusou- meh

Ninku- YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ninku pwns fools :p

Yugioh- kaiba appears. Oh joy.

yu Yu Hakusho- Kurama and Hiei appear as battle chaarcters appear, while Kuwabara, the best charatcer, is stuck as support.

rurouni Kenshin- Kenshin is STILL the only battle character. Well, only CONFIRMED battle character anyways....

Rokudenshi Blues- Who else wanted this in Jump Superstars?

One Piece- Franky's inclusion as a battle character has led me to believe that he is the next person to join the Mugiwara pirates :) and no Tony Chopper battle koma, shame on you Nintendo!

NEW SERIES!: Fist of the North Star: a classic series that should have been in the first IMO

now, what series would you like represented? As for me: Zetman, Bremen, and Addicted to Curry.

Discuss on the apparent awesomeness and speculation of this game! And if you know aobut a series I don't, please let us know!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Lol I heard about this game looks sweet, how in the world would Yugi fight goku?...
Yugi fights with a duel disc and summons cards to attack, and when he blocks, a wall of Kuriboh's protect him. He also uses stuff from the original series before Yugioh: Duelist like throwing dice, his virtual pet U2, his table top form, etc.

Here is his movelist:

Y: Dark Magician Girl

Foward Y: Curse of Dragon

Up Y: Capsule Monster Master

Down Y; Catapult Turtle

Dash Y; Gaia the fierce Knight

Air Y: Tabletop yugi

B: 20 sided die

Foward B: Celtic Warrior

Up B: U2

down B; Catapult turtle

Dash B; Gaia the feirce Knight

Air B: Winged Dragon # 1

His special X button moves differ from which Koma you use

Of course, that's how he fights in Jump Superstars, he may fight differently in jump Ultimate Stars ^_^

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
i've wanted to try this game out for a while...looks cool and i've always liked "mixup" battle games (SSBM for starters?)

Sensai

Smash Master
No way to translate it so far as I know, especially if you mean the actual game itself.

And this isn't coming to the US, so far as I know. I tried the first one, but it was just 'meh.'

Given, I had no idea what was going on....

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Well...............*BUMP*

I just decided to bump this to say that i just got the game,and it is absolutly LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who wants to play Wi-Fi just PM me.
Duuuuuuuude...... lucky. My mom said she would pay for it if I didn't open it until Christmas. When I get use to the controls and find the deck I'm good with, expect a challenge:demon:

Cless

Smash Champion
Hmph, as soon as I get this game sometime this week, expect to feel my wrath!

Just kidding, but I do look forward to fighting some real people. The only people I played seriously were at Otakon, and I wrecked everyone there.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
After basically completing the game (still have to get Seiya's 8-Panel
Gold Armor form
Koma, and a few support Koma's), the game is GREAT, save a few minor things I will rant about:

1. Nube (jigoku Sensei Nube) appears as a support character only, and I was looking foward to maining him :(

2. No new Jojo's Bizarre Adventure battle charcters (altough I do like how they have the main character from all 7 seasons, and Rohan Kishibe as a choice for your guide :) )

3. I can't understand it

just a few little nagging details. there are more, but I'm just naming a few off the top of my head

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
This needs to be bumped. I can't believe this game isn't popular over here. It's basically SSBM for the DS, AND it has Wi-Fi!

Well anyone who wants to face me....I'm known as Pichu online, and I use Anna, Robin and Lenalee.

FC: 1847-6964-6156.

Top Bottom