• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[July 3rd, 2015] #FunFriday Sm4sh! Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Weekly Singles Tournament #3

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
fun friday.png

Link to sign up: http://challonge.com/4qikxa59
Chat: MIBBIT CHAT: http://chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#SDPSBrosTournament&server=irc.ca.us.mibbit.net
Rules:
  • 1v1
  • Best 2 Out of 3
  • 2 stock
  • 6 Minute Timer
  • NO ITEMS
  • NO CUSTOMS
  • Any Stage is allowed, as long as it is omega, and both players agree to it.
  • Loser's pick for stage
  • Both players ban one stage for first match.
  • NO CUSTOM STAGES
  • Loser for 2nd round chooses from Neutrals or Counterpicks
  1. Stages: Neutrals\
  • Battlefield
  • Final Destination
  • Smashville
2. Stages: Counterpicks
  • Kongo Jungle 64
  • Lylat Cruise
  • Castle Siege
  • Duck Hunt
  • Delfino Plaza
  • Halberd
  • Town and City
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Tournament starts at 3:00 PM PT. Check-in begins thirty (30) minutes before.
*EDIT:
I will be writing down the winner for each tournament, and there will be a ranking, depending on how many tournament wins you have. The rankings go as follow:
Beginner - 0 wins
PureLuck - 1 win
GoodSkill - 3 wins
Champion - 5 wins
Legend - 10 wins

Last edited:

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for reminding me. Loser for 2nd round must choose from neutrals, or counterpicks, like "Loser's Pick".

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
There should be more online tournaments like this one. Maybe a large one can be one over the summer time. Great divisions and go from there.

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Sweet. Will we be receiving points or rankings for joining and doing well in the various tournaments?

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
Umm, I'm hoping to do something like rankings, depending on how many tournament wins you have. But I'll do it at the next tournament, so remind me!

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Umm, I'm hoping to do something like rankings, depending on how many tournament wins you have. But I'll do it at the next tournament, so remind me!
If you need any help with that do ask. There is the official tracker that they have though the site and then maybe the participants can come together to figure out something of our own.

Gamethroughplayer

Smash Apprentice
If you need any help with that do ask. There is the official tracker that they have though the site and then maybe the participants can come together to figure out something of our own.
Actually, can you explain more about this tracker thing?

Asdowdy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aadric
Dang, i was gonna join but i ended up taking a nap and accidentally sleeping through it

Top Bottom