• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[July 31/July 24] Soaked In Bleach 2: All Apologies/Soaked In Bleach: Sliver

HeartShapedPuff

Smash Rookie
UPDATE: Doubles tournament delayed to 8:30 EST

Hello everyone, and welcome to the 2nd installment of Soaked In Bleach!

Before continuing with this, I would like to say that for this tournament, Customs are BANNED, and this is because some users complained about 2 people using equipment, which was also banned.

Miis, however are still allowed.

You may have noticed that there is also a "Soaked In Bleach: Sliver" besides the main event, and that's because I am also hosting a doubles event!

RULES:
Matches are best 2 out of 3 until semifinals and finals which are best 3 out of 5
Miis are allowed
Customs are banned.
No items/Items off
3 Stock, 8 Minute timer
Dave's Stupid Rule is On.
Gentleman rule is also on.

Stages:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Dreamland 64
COUNTERPICK:
Prism Tower

* If time runs out, the person with more stocks left wins. If the players have the same stocks when time runs out then the player with the lower % is the winner.
* If the match goes to sudden death due to a self-destruct move the player who initiated the move is awarded the win; otherwise the player displayed as victorious by the game is determined as the winner. Examples of this are Ganondorf's Side-B, Kirby's Neutral-B, etc.
* No stalling.
* If your opponent takes more than 15 minutes to fight you, you are awarded the win.
* :4lucas::4feroy: :4ryu: are allowed.

PLEASE CHECK THAT YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS STABLE BEFORE ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT, NOT DOING SO AND DELAYING THE TOURNAMENT WILL RESULT IN GETTING DQd

Bracket (Singles): http://ph1r3.challonge.com/SiB2
Bracket (Doubles):http://ph1r3.challonge.com/SiBDoubles

Last edited:

AleKickAsh

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3497-2606-7310
Hopefully i can make it, will be in both doubles and singles, i need to find a partner though :/ and we need to practice to get our play together

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
I am going to sign up for the singles and doubles. I just need to find a partner to work with.

Top Bottom