• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 27 T.H.O.D aka Exile Present: Can you smash as much as you eat?

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey Ragnarock! are you still going to LTEC and staying at my house the night before we head out? we need to get housing and stuff. call me or IM me on aim so we can start getting ready for this.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
How much of the crew is going?

Rice was telling me he didn't think he wanted to. :(

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I feel we wont make it to LTEC now because of us living in atlanta for 5 days drained our money from all of our pockets, but we will hopefully be attending smash aids. anyway we will find more out about this coming up this week.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I Might Have To Cancel The Tourney Because Of Twightlight Showdown 2,, But I'll Let Everybody Know Whats Going Down In A Couple Of Days.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
IT'S STILL ON!!!!!!!!!!! But it will have to be the 28TH THATS SATURDAY, and it won't be at my house it will be at a HOTEL ROOM, it has plenty of room for about well, maybe 20, but the most T.V's we can have in there are about maybe 4 with PowerStrips, For you out of towners (Paahandle Mandle)you can stay in the room after the tourney, but 11:00am the next day(Sunday) you need to be out of there, plus keep the noise down because it don't supposed to be that many of you guys in there, especailly you Drumma Boi Lol. So it is still it's just that Saturday instead of Friday.

p.S you guys can follow me there form my house when everybody gets there, it will be much easier that way.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
It might, but I have some bad newa again, the tourney might be cancel due to money problem on my end, but my girlfriend has an apartment and i'm going to try to kiss her a**, so we can have the tourney there.

J.rudolph

Smash Apprentice
is it just going to be your crew and ours?
that would be really messed up if it turned out like that. it would be called
"can you smash as much as you eat" aka the panhandle manhandlers vs The Big Dic@ Allstars Of Ala. aka Exile aka T.H.O.D
(D@mn, to many nicknames)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
are you guys going to smashaids, cause we may need to share cars xD
I have good news and bad news. The bad news first the tourney will not be at the hotel or my girlfriends apartment. The good news is the tourney is still on at my house. No housing, sorry.

p.s I won't be able to go SmashAid.

Top Bottom