• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [July 25, 2015] Rantoul, IL - We Play Melee 1 -Feat: Kuato, PRZ, Dooster & More!

YungFilch

Smash Rookie
Come join us this Saturday, July 25, at We Play Games in Rantoul, IL, for our first ever smash tournament.

Address is -115 N Garrard St Rantoul, IL 61866

For this event there is a $2 venue fee and $2 entrance fee for Melee singles and doubles. We are following the 2015 Apex ruleset.

Schedule

10 AM - Check-in and friendlies
12 PM - Singles bracket starts (down to top 4)
3 PM - Food break
5 PM - Doubles begins (down to 4 teams)
7 PM - Melee singles and doubles top 4
10 PM - venue closes

Please bring setups, there will be a 5$ store credit voucher given to anyone who brings a full setup (GC/Wii + disk + CRT TV)

Vouchers are limited to the first 5 people, this number may increase in the future to meet demands.

Please message me or post here with any questions or concerns you have.

Also, a HUGE thanks to both Kuato and PRZ for working with me to help make this tournament possible. They are donating their time and talent to help grow the local scene and make this tournament a success.

Best,

Filch

Last edited:

NoPrisoners

Smash Rookie
lol I'm flattered. A few of my buddies want to go to EXP, so I might not be able to make it, but I'll try my best. I'll keep you updated.

- PRZ

Sunburntoast

Smash Rookie
Sweet! I live in Rantoul and just found out about this and made an account. I WILL BE HERE!

Top Bottom