• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[July 20th, 2015] Smash 3ds Doubles tournament

Prahmasyp

Smash Rookie
signup: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/wW6r6ybHav

challonge: http://challonge.com/Zwei3ds

Single stage, doubles tournament. you can use the thread here to find a partner or ask on the subreddit or whatever you choose.

one player from each team enters the challonge for the whole team.

check in is at 01:30 GMT (BST) (find your time zone) if you miss the check in you wont be able to enter so do please make it on time. players will be responsible for finding the FC of all 4 participants, you can use smashboards or challonge or other.

lag rules: if the lag happens to be bad unfortunately you will just have to play through it, if there is too much input delay you can restart the game as long as you doit instantly. if someone lags out you will just have to be sportsmanlike and decide who takes that game or whether you re-match it. beyond that it will just have to be a gentleman's agreement to do what uis fair.

Rules:
2 Stock
8 Minutes
No Customs
No Mii's
Items OFF
Team attack must be on
omega and standard stages.

if you have any questions please ask.

i look forward to this tournament.

Last edited:

Thy Knight

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1461-7542-0706
Wow, an actual online 3DS tourney, sweet! Yeah sure, I'm in. Seeing as I'm the first guy to post here, I just want to say that I don't have a partner ^_^! To anyone that's in the same boat, just reply to this post if you're interested in being my teammate. Believe me when I say that I am not bad.

Last edited:

rexhawk

Smash Rookie
Wow, an actual online 3DS tourney, sweet! Yeah sure, I'm in. Seeing as I'm the first guy to post here, I just want to say that I don't have a partner ^_^! To anyone that's in the same boat, just reply to this post if you're interested in being my teammate. Believe me when I say that I am not bad.
i might take you up on that, im preaty good

Prahmasyp

Smash Rookie
ok update time. since its literally just your team and mine this tourney looks like it wont happen. although if you want to gather your bro we can do some 2v2 friendlies if you want.

no tournament but message me if you want to ram fight.

Top Bottom