• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[July 15th, 2015] [Smash 3DS] The First Buck Brawlers Tournament

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
@ EvanBuck EvanBuck and @ThirdDay i'm sorry if it seemed like i just quit. What happened was while i was on my second match and as i took another swipe at thirdday's capt.falcon with marth, the router was shut off on me, so again i apologize for any inconvenience and i hope that i can make it up to either one of you in some way.

Edit:ugh dp, when a mod gets here, could one of you please link this post to the one above, it was unintentional and not meant to be a dp. I'm terribly sorry.

Last edited:

EvanBuck

Smash Cadet
GRAND CHAMPION: AleKickAsk
Worthy adversary: jamesster445
Maybe next time: STR_Liyrex

Thank you so much to everyone who attended this tournament, despite my afk'ness at times! This was a blast!

Many of the later matches will be going up on my YouTube channel, BigGreenButton, either today or tomorrow.

Hope y'all had as much fun as I did! Hope to see you again for another Buck Brawlers tournament.

EvanBuck

Smash Cadet
@ EvanBuck EvanBuck and @ThirdDay i'm sorry if it seemed like i just quit. What happened was while i was on my second match and as i took another swipe at thirdday's capt.falcon with marth, the router was shut off on me, so again i apologize for any inconvenience and i hope that i can make it up to either one of you in some way.

Edit:ugh dp, when a mod gets here, could one of you please link this post to the one above, it was unintentional and not meant to be a dp. I'm terribly sorry.
Thank you for clearing up the situation. Don't feel bad for something outside of your control! No obligation to "make it up" to us. It's too bad you had to be dropped from the tourney to move on, but you're more than welcome to come back if/when the next Buck Brawlers comes out. :)

Liyrex

Smash Apprentice
Daein (Or Albany, NY whatever makes more sense)
NNID
Liyrex
3DS FC
3265-5244-3896
Hey Evan just wanted to say congrats adn you did good on your first tournament, thanks for the oppurtunity and i hpe to see you tomorrow in the thursday weeklies also pm me as soon as those semis are posted

Top Bottom