• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Jul 6, 2015] Monday Night Smash: Melee (Morrow, Ga)

Udlr Customs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UDLR Hanzo

Game Settings
● Stocks: 4
● Time Limit: 8 minutes B. Stage List

Starter Stages
● Yoshi’s Story ● Fountain of Dreams (singles only)
● Battlefield
● Final Destination
● Dream Land
● Pokémon Stadium (doubles only)

Counterpick Stages
● Pokémon Stadium
● Kongo Jungle 64 (doubles only)

Additional Rules
● Stage Striking: Players eliminate stages from the Starter/Neutral list until there is one stage remaining. The player/team without port priority strikes first. Then the other player/team strikes two stages. Then the player/team with port priority strikes one more stage and the remaining stage is used for the first game of the set.
● Stage Bans: After each game of the set, before counterpicking, the player who won the previous game may ban one stage from either the starter or counterpick list. This rule is not in effect for best of 5 sets.

HappyMeal

Smash Rookie
Is this a regular thing? If so how many people usually show up? And on a scale of 1-10 1 being never played before, 10 being the gods what is the skill level of the people who enter?

Udlr Customs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UDLR Hanzo
Is this a regular thing? If so how many people usually show up? And on a scale of 1-10 1 being never played before, 10 being the gods what is the skill level of the people who enter?
Yeah this is our 3rd event and its growing every event. This is a bi weekly event that we will be hosting an a regular basis. The skill level we had SS Soft and SS flow come through which are the best in the state and then you got folks like me who are getting better but get bopped pretty consistent Lol so the spectrum is there

Nooph

Smash Cadet
you guys need setups? i can bring everything but a crt

edit: nvm, forgot i had plans tonight. |:^(
i'll be sure to check out the next one, though!

Last edited:
Top Bottom