• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jul 5, 2014] Liberty Smash 2014 (Sacramento, CA)

Samoe

Smash Rookie
The first ever Project M Liberty Smash is being hosted at my house on July 5, 2014. Come celebrate Independence Day while playing Project M with some of the best in the Sacramento area.

FEES:
$3 - Venue
$5 - Tournament entry (goes into the pot)
Snacks will be available for purchase as well. There's a shopping center about a mile away with restaurants and what not.

The day will kick off at 11am with friendlies and sign ups as well as some other party games. The brackets will close at 1:30pm and the tournament will start at 2pm.

Tournament rules: Project M
Standard competitive rules (2 out of 3, 4-stock, 8-minute matches, no items)
Stage selection is traditional 1-2-2-1
Double bracket so a loser can still come back to win the pot!
1st place gets 60% of the pot, 2nd gets 30%, 3rd gets 10%

Doubles will be determined by popular demand.

Melee friendlies will be present as long as there's an open set-up.

If you have to, please smoke outside or away from the venue. No alcohol or illegal substance allowed.

The venue is home to a few dogs and cats, please take allergy meds accordingly. They will be in the backyard away from people.

Personal set-ups are appreciated!

conubiaac

Smash Rookie
Though tentative, I'll probably be there with a party of four. Nevertheless, thanks in advance for hosting this.

ThundeRzReigN

Smash Cadet
Thanks Samoe for hosting the tournament. It was probably the best tournament I went to. I'm glad I was able to entertain everyone with my DK. Thanks everyone for cheering me on, I probably wouldn't have made it without you guys. It was a really close grand finals and I hope you'll host another one Samoe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom