• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Jul 25, 2015] We Tech Those Club Tournament! (Hays, KS)

ilikepieinmouth

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone, the TMP Tech Club from Hays, KS is putting on a Melee and Smash for Wii U tournament! We will be running singles for sure, doubles if we get enough signed up for it. Please RSVP or message me if interested or if you have any questions. Rules are as follows:
Melee

4 stock 8 minute timer
No items
No cheating or abusing things that aren't fair
Best of 3 double elimination, semis and finals will be best of 5
Legal stages and banning are as they always are, lists and rules will also be at the tournament if you are unfamiliar with them. I am too lazy to type them here XD

Smash 4

3 stock 8 minutes
No items
No customs
Stages and bans:
Starters are FD, SV, And BF/DL64 (They are considered the same stage and will be banned together. Ban one you ban them both).
Counterpicks:
Duck Hunt
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Omega (if FD is banned so are omegas)
Castle Siege
Town And City
Coliseum

The costs will be $5 each for singles, so $10 if you enter both, $10 each for doubles if we do doubles, and $5 dollar venue fee.

Venue fee will be waved if you bring a full set.

Tv, console, and game disc are what make a full set.

Must have all characters and stages unlocked on the wii u/ memory card.

If you do not have the dlc for the wii u your set may still be used but sets with dlc will take priority.

Whether you bring a set or not, please bring a Gamecube controller adapter. They will be needed.

We will only wave the fee If the set is used, so get here quick if you are participating!

There are a few more stages but I am just typing these off of the top of my head so I will edit them later. Come Smash with us!

Last edited:
Top Bottom