• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Jul 23, 2015] Project Playhem Weeklies - Series Cancelled details in OP (Livonia, MI)

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
Wow, it sure was full this time. Can't wait until next week. I thought I did horrible when I was on stream but actually watching it I did better than expected XD.

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
My friend and I are coming again. Looking forward to it XD. This time I am actually going to try to get rest the night before. (we stayed up most the night training for the next day).

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Sleep is some of the best training you'll get for tournaments.

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
Sleep is some of the best training you'll get for tournaments.
I work an early morning job and my friend works nights so we tend to not get too much time to hang out and play. So the last few times I have gone (well the only few times) I was running on low sleep cause him and I just keep playing. I am trying to get a little for this time (probably will get about 5 and a half... XD) I guess I wish I didn't have to work Thursdays but that's impossible for me.

On a side note.. too bad Olimar/Alph didn't get the other pikmin crew for his costumes. Would have liked to see Louie, Charlie, and the president.

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
On a side note.. too bad Olimar/Alph didn't get the other pikmin crew for his costumes. Would have liked to see Louie, Charlie, and the president.
With all the Pikmin Captains, including the scrapped one in Pikmin 3's development, that's 7/8 costumes. Maybe the eighth would be an Adult Bulborb or Olimar's appearance in Pikmin 1's bad ending.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ally has confirmed himself for attending today's weekly! He'll likely be attending a lot of these now that he is in Michigan for the summer!

Curisu

Smash Cadet
I drink water, coffee and pepsi. At least one of them is good for me xD The coffee dehydrates me a lot.

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
PEPSI BEFORE BED!? REALLY!? WHAT KIND OF MADMEN ARE YOU GUYS!? Loljk, but is it that common you have a swig before hitting the sack? Because I admit that I have a cup of orange Sunkist before I do, rarely though.

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
PEPSI BEFORE BED!? REALLY!? WHAT KIND OF MADMEN ARE YOU GUYS!? Loljk, but is it that common you have a swig before hitting the sack? Because I admit that I have a cup of orange Sunkist before I do, rarely though.
Sometimes I do. It depends on the day I guess XD (I was meaning in general. I don't drink coffee or anything like that, just mainly water or sometimes Pepsi). But no thats not my reason for lack of sleep. It's horrible sleeping time patterns that get to me cause of work, life, and friends. XD Also I lived in another state for a bit and the time zone difference screwed me up too.
Im going to try this week to get to a regular pattern to be ready for Thursday and Saturday. No more staying up til 2-4 am the night before for me.

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
Curious, are we gonna have a crew battle with Lucas and other DLC characters as they come out? Because that would be cool.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Curious, are we gonna have a crew battle with Lucas and other DLC characters as they come out? Because that would be cool.
I'll think about it! We don't know much about when Lucas drops outside of this month.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I think it would be cool to just allow him, then you would get more practice against him early on. I have a feeling he will be wierdly good though...
When Mewtwo was released, he was allowed in bracket. But to showcase him, we did a 5v5 Mewtwo only crew battle after the event ended.

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
Last time I think it was sandlot style among the top 8 finishers of that weekly.

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueEternal
Debating on if I am going to go this next thursday... Curisu I'm not sure if he can make it or not and my other friend I don't think really likes going.. Rebirth was really fun though.

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
Seriously, we should have a Lucas Crew Battle during the week he is released. It's always hype to see some amazing plays of a new character.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hope to see you all here tonight! It's going to be another great weekly with the summer of smash! Let's continue the streak of 60+ entrants to 4 in a row :D

Kee

Smash Rookie
I have had to miss the last few tournaments because of work. It looks like I will have to again today, but I will be showing up eventually. Not disappearing for two years again.

Top Bottom