• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Jul 18, 2015] Calder Clash #1 (Grandville, MI)

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Iron Man was cancelled, sorry! Singles, Doubles, and Crew Battles still happening though!

Last edited:

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Last chance to stop in today to get the EVO custom sets loaded to your Wii U before Calder! :b:

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
To Calder? Not at all! We welcome you to drop in and compete this Saturday if you'd like. :)

Jpot

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jpot93
THE VENUE HAS CHANGED. The new venue is GR War Room in Grandville:

2950 Prairie Street Southwest, Grandville, MI 49418

Due to an influx of last-minute signups, we have outgrown our original venue. We were expecting 30-35 attendees when we chose the venue, but we are now looking at 55-65 unique entrants between both Facebook events and the preregistration form. We are moving the tournament from Alpha Players to GR War Room, next door to TC Painball, and about 10 minutes northwest. They will have room there for up to 80 players and as many setups as we can bring. I apologize on the behalf of the TO staff for the late notice, but we believe this change will improve everyone's experience. Please understand.

Last edited:

RIP|Merrick

Absolute Trash
NNID
Merricktherox
3DS FC
4339-2630-2726
Smash 4 exclusively for this tournament series. Our first Calder Clash here someone brought a PM set and it literally went untouched throughout the entire day, so yeah. :p

If you're looking for Project M tournament listings you should check out the Michigan Project M group, they keep tabs on all upcoming events for your Melee/Project M needs. :) And I know of some people like @ zFrost zFrost who I'm sure would be happy to lead you in the right direction.

zFrost

how do i title
NNID
z13124
some people played on the pm setup off and on throughout the day, i knew it wouldn't be what everyone was gonna focus on but i'd like to get more people into pm

Jobro

Smash Rookie
Alright, I would like to play pm as I don't really play sm4sh at all, I'll probably be in later to see if someone wants to play

Jobro

Smash Rookie
Alright, idk if I'm silly or something, but this post says august 8th at the war room, I stopped by to see if anyone was here to maybe play pm and nobody is here. What did I do wrong?

Jpot

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jpot93
Wow, I have no clue why this thread says August 8th. It happened on June 18th. Sorry, man. Next one is two weeks from today!

Top Bottom