• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jul 18, 2014] "Show me your moves"... "i fight for my" "you're too slow!!"... (Burlington, NC)

GOC/Olimans

Smash enthusiast
come play smash brothers for fun and for glory. there will be main events and special events. along with the bracket fee there is a door fee of $5
Main events

Brawl: (double elimination)
doubles-$10 per team
singles-$5
-stages; FD, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, Lylat cruise, Smashville, Halberd, Norfair, Delfino.
Rules; 3 stocks, 8 minute time limit. no items or handicap. no dual meta knights. Team attack is on and stock sharing is allowed. best 2 out of 3
prizes!!- 1st place(50%of pot) 2nd place(25%of pot) and 3rd place(15%of pot)

Project M: (double elimination)
doubles-$10 per team
singles-$5
-stages; any as long as agreed to by both participants
Rules; 4 stock, 10 minute time limit. no items or handicap. team attack is on and stock sharing allowed.
best 2 out of 3
Prizes!!- 1st place(50%of pot) 2nd place(25%of pot) and 3rd place(15%of pot)

Melee: (Double elimination)
doubles-$10 per team
singles-$5
-stages; any as long as agreed to by both participants
Rules; 4 stock, 10 minute time limit. no items or handicap. team attack is on and stock sharing allowed.
best 2 out of 3
Prizes!!- 1st place(50%of pot) 2nd place(25%of pot) and 3rd place(15%of pot)

Brawl side events:(Single Elimination)
-300%- same rules as Brawl however the stocks are 10 and it is best two out of three.
Prize:1st place(80% of Pot)
-HP- same as Brawl however the HP is set to 150 and it is best 5 of 9. Also characters are set to random O.O
Prize:1st place(80% of pot)
-Item on- same as brawl rules however items are on and all stages are legal.
Prize: 1st place(80% of pot)

Come, have fun, and maybe even win some cash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom