• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jul 12, 2014] Who's Tyler? 9! Brawl lives to die another day... (Lindale, Texas)

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
5 people confirmed.
I posted on FB asking about housing, but if your place is open, can I go ahead and get your address/number/anything else you might think is important now so I can plan stuff?

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
yeah, I just got another guy coming with me too. Its really unlikely we'll need housing, but in the event that we do I'm grateful that you've got us covered :awesome:

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
I will message you on Facebook.
5 people confirmed.
I posted on FB asking about housing, but if your place is open, can I go ahead and get your address/number/anything else you might think is important now so I can plan stuff?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Anyone from Dallas/Fort Worth driving out to this? I am willing to come along. I'm a player who recently relocated from Florida so I am really anxious to see how the Brawl scene is here.

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
Are you two doing Project m doubles?
Yeah, he's really new to competitive smash (like, he learned about it on Tuesday and has had two days of practice), but he was interested in going to a tourney so I thought he might learn something here.

Edit: just noticed your a samus main, we gotta play some friendlies.

Last edited:

AfroNova

Smash Rookie
Yeah, he's really new to competitive smash (like, he learned about it on Tuesday and has had two days of practice), but he was interested in going to a tourney so I thought he might learn something here.

Edit: just noticed your a samus main, we gotta play some friendlies.
Sounds good man.

ravemaster47

Smash Ace
NNID
ravemaster47
i just sent the results to icecream. they shoul be up shortly. pokemon is kinda janky because i had a family emergency pop up fbefore we could finish and psychoace holding up the brackets forever,me and mini will be playing for placement since we never got to really play. if TVblaze wants to play it out with us, for teh actual placing, please respond bro. im not salty about the way payout went, family does come first, i'd just like to see how well idve done against your teams.

Top Bottom