• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Juggling, diabolo and general circus skills.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Hello, was wondering if many Smashboarders are into juggling/diabolo/devil sticks/unicycling/poi/other such pastimes and hobbies?
I'm an ok diaboloist and an avid unicyclist, but exams and revision and such have stopped me from practicing lately. Gonna start everything again in the summer though, and hopefully take up club juggling.
It's all remarkably good fun, plus from my experiences the kind of people who share an interest in circus skills tend to be the friendliest people on Earth.
And don't get me started on the conventions.:)

So, yeah.. Anyone else got any juggling-related thoughts or experiences to share?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I can do three balls, but I never developed the discipline to precisely control my throwing (and juggling is all about the throwing; catching is trivial). So I can sort of do four balls and I can sort of juggle clubs but not really well.

The one thing I really want to learn with three balls is the Box, but it's so hard...

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
I've got a few tricks with 3 balls (Tennis, Mills' Mess-ish) haven't properly tried 4 yet though, my left hand won't do what I tell it.:ohwell:

Top Bottom