• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North JTS+

JTS+
Posted by Rags
Parkville, MD
Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, December 31, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Rags

Smash Ace
Hey guys, VanillaThuderbolt and I have been hosting a tournament series called Just Tryina Smash and it was intended to be a monthly Arcadian-style tournament with full recording of all matches in the bracket to help facilitate players actively looking to improve. Long story short, it's been doing phenomenal, so now We've just gone biweekly!! So With that We've decided instead of having a two week arcadian bracket every other week, we've decided to start what's called JTS+, which is a full-on all-inclusive bracket with a pot payout to encourage more skilled players to come out. We won't be recording all the matches in these, but the payout does balance things out.

Now as far as JTS is concerned, we are an event that is made and decided by you guys, so in addition to the bracket, as long as we have time, we have side events, and usually an after party/gathering for food and fun, so this can last as long or as short as you want it to! Still Curious about JTS? Feel free to watch this:

https://youtu.be/hqjzjT_kM4U

Of course if you have any questions the best method to contact myself or Vanilla via twitter or on here, I'll be trying my best to keep up with comments on here

@CrustyRags (Myself)
@DrVanillaT (Vanilla)

So to summarize:
JTS+ (Non-Arcadian, $5 venue, $5 pot, $10 total)
JTS (Arcadian, $5 venue, $5 total)
Address: Racer's Cafe, 7732 Harford rd, Parkville, MD 21234. Make sure you enter in the doors closest to Rita's Pizza (should be the third or fourth set of doors)
When: Bracket begins abour 2PM, til about 9PM, though you can come as early as 1 for friendlies.

All the other information is the same

Top Bottom