• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Joysticks?

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Stop having a boring tuna...stop having a boring l
I'm not sure if this belongs here or the Computer Cafe, but...
I got Microsoft Flight Simulator recently and discovered it's rather impossible to play with just a keyboard and mouse, so I've been shopping for joysticks. I like the Saitek Cyborg Evo, but they're really hard to find, so I might settle for an ST290. But I'd have to get these sticks online. I'd rather go to a store, but the only thing in my budget there is a Logetech (probably the Extreme 3D Pro). It seems good and has more buttons than a Saitek, but I've been hearing bad things about calibration malfunctioning after being used about six months. If anyone has a Logitech, has this happened to them? I'm wondering if this happens to all their sticks, or just some defective ones. What do you guys suggest?

Top Bottom