• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Joystick "neutral position bug" in Smash Ultimate?

Zowayix001

Smash Rookie
Referring to the behavior where you deliberately move a control stick out of neutral position during power-on, then the altered position is treated as the neutral position.

I know it's possible to do this in Smash 64, Melee, Brawl, and Wii U, but I'm wondering if it's possible to do in Ultimate.

From my testing, it doesn't work with the Joycons or the Pro Controller. I don't know if the original bug is in the controller or in the console though, so I'm wondering if it's possible to do with a Gamecube Controller and Ultimate. Unfortunately, I don't have the equipment to test this myself.

If you have a Gamecube Controller and adapter, could you please test if the neutral position bug can be reproduced in Ultimate?

Top Bottom