• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Journey to Glory

PerfectLegend

Smash Rookie
For the longest time I've wanted to dive into the smash scene head first and compete with you guys. Unfortunately for a bunch of reasons I didn't.

- Melee can only be played offline and I didn't have a booming offline scene
- Brawl while it can be played online the netcode wasn't very good
- Project M in my opinion is unconventional to play with all the modding you have to go through to play it.

However now that Smash U has been released and it has a good netcode this is a great opportunity to finally play!

I've been following the scene since the early MLG days of Melee. I was a big fan of Ken, ChuDat, ChillinDude, Vidjo, KillaOr, Wes, Bum the whole DA squad, PC Chris, M2K and the list goes on.

The game I am most familiar with is Melee. I used to sit and practice all the tech in training mode just because it looked so fun to do. My favorite character in Melee was Link even though he wasn't that good. I would watch VOD's of GERM way back in the day. Not sure if he is still around or if any of you remember him.

Anyway guys I'll save you all a TL:DR post. But I am really giving this game a shot and want to be able to compete with all of you since it is finally more feasible for me to get practice in this game against humans on a constant basis.

This game is really fun despite all the differences from Melee. From what I can tell it is still very competitive and I am having a lot of fun learning it and getting beat up online haha.

What I am asking though hopefully I don't get flamed is would you guys help me speed up the process of leveling up or we can all learn and level up together I know the game is still very new to everyone.

I will be streaming SmashU (I like saying SmashU over Smash4 or SmashWiiU) everyday starting around Noon EST and ending until I get tired or need to eat. My channel is currently twitch.tv/perfectlegend. I greatly appreciate any and all advice from you guys and for those who are learning as well I can wait for us all to be able to level up together!

Thanks guys!

<3

(PS My Perfect Legend account for this site was deleted apparently :( :( :()

Last edited:

MoHarp

Smashin' Bass Guitars
NNID
MoHarp
Switch FC
SW 3796 8060 8415
Good luck out there! ...and see you on the Battlefield.:battlefieldb:

Top Bottom