• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jojo's Bizarre Thread ~Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion~

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Can I say that Phantom Blood has the best opening of for the whole series. That song is so addicting.

Also Diamond is Unbreakable and Battle Tendency are my favorite chapters. Stardust Crusaders is pretty fun.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I've recently caught up to Jojolion. no wonder Araki looks so young XD

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
its pretty freaking awesome this got confirmed.now we just gotta wait......this could be a long wait :V

finalark

SNORLAX
I watch most of my anime dubbed, so I have no idea who those guys are.

BUT CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE PART 4 HYPE TRAIN AND WATCH THE HAIR

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Joey JoJo is the best animu

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Dropping a PV for Part 4's anime!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm kind of excited, kind of not.

I liked the 2012 series the best. I loved the variety of settings and the suspense. Stardust Crusaders did still have adventure, and thus a variety of settings, but its suspense was kept more to individual episodes, as opposed to the general direction of the story. It was just formulaic.

This upcoming series looks like it's set entirely in Japan, so the whole adventure thing goes out the window and we have a standard setting for anime... *yawn* If it keeps up the formulaic episodic enemy pattern of the SC, it most certainly won't be making my favorites. Not to be a complete downer, as there was still plenty of fun about SC, and I'm sure that will continue on here, I just fell in love with the 2012 series and was so disappointed with SC's changes.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

I liked the 2012 series the best. I loved the variety of settings and the suspense. Stardust Crusaders did still have adventure, and thus a variety of settings, but its suspense was kept more to individual episodes, as opposed to the general direction of the story. It was just formulaic.

This upcoming series looks like it's set entirely in Japan, so the whole adventure thing goes out the window and we have a standard setting for anime... *yawn* If it keeps up the formulaic episodic enemy pattern of the SC, it most certainly won't be making my favorites. Not to be a complete downer, as there was still plenty of fun about SC, and I'm sure that will continue on here, I just fell in love with the 2012 series and was so disappointed with SC's changes.
Well to be fair, Part 4 is adapted from the manga, so it wouldn't make much sense to change the location.

If it helps, Part 5 takes place in Italy. So there's that to look forward to.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510

I assure you that this part will be much more interesting then you are thinking.
The thing that makes this and the later parts very unique is the stand variety and characters, this is the part where stand powers get very interesting, SC was just introducing the stands as a concept and from here out they get really crazy. (No pun intended.)

Last edited:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
This started airing and no one has commented on it yet? Wow.

Anyway, what is it with this series and having to do that to the dogs? I mean, we did not need that! We already knew this man was disgusting, he was a rapist, among being a serial killer. D: But they still have to slip that part in where a poor dog gets killed on screen/page. T.T

Of all of the disturbing scenes in this series, those are the ones I can stomach the least. I wish they'd stop.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So the ending song is Savage Garden.
Eh, not the first choice I'd think of myself (in fact I didn't know of them 'till now), but it's not that bad.

(I still want a Queen song when Kira comes around though.)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
To bring this thread back from the dead, I managed to get up to Steel Ball Run. I'm still early that part, but it might be favorite since Diamond is Unbreakable.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Kira's dad is so annoying. OMG.

I just hate everything about that character. His stupid commentary, his voice, the fact that he blabs on and on from a visible location and is never 'noticed by the heroes, and then finally he is seen, but he gets away because... I don't know. I don't flipping know why he got away. There were two characters in this episode that were free and could have gone after him. They would have caught him long before they were out of range to figure out how to help Josuke because he's nothing more than a photo which just floats with the flipping wind.

Whatever trope he fits into is the worst trope ever and needs to stop.

Sorry... Rant over.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Stardust Crusaders might have had some of my favorite fights in the series. Particularly the Vanilla Ice and Dio fights. Also Avdul fighting Polnereff and the "HELL 2 U!" were awesome. For DiU, Highway Star and Sheer Heart Attack are up there for me.

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
I love me some JoJo.

Just started rereading Part 6: Stone Ocean and I'm enjoying it... until I see Anasui... Can't stand him.

Top Bottom