• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

joining a game

mukai013

Smash Rookie
im able to host matches with my friends, but i cant join their games for some reason.i end up being d/c from brawls wifi. also, i cant play strangers, it gives me a weird error message.can anyone help me find out what the hecks going on with my wifi please?? thanks

pmal19

Smash Rookie
I think I have something to that degree, I can spectate matches just fine, but when i start my own public ones it always just stays on seeking . . . and after a long time of seeking it just boots me to the main menu. Is nobody just playing public? I use a linksys router, not sure if that has anything to do with it

Jayuss

Smash Rookie
Ya, for some reason I get a spectator match in less than 3 seconds. But I can never get a person in basic brawl or team match.

Top Bottom