• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the Nightmare squad!!

JGdoomofsteel

Smash Rookie
Since I haven't been around on this forum too much and completely fogot about it, I'm going to create a clan for me and my friends. That is, if I am allowed to. * Do not join if you are already in one*
Anyway, if you decide to join fellow members, please do, because this is a society of Mephiles the Dark, and which is led by me, JGdoomofsteel soon to be under a new username as JGgamerofdread, together we will slowly encompass this forum and bring about a new age of darkness for all Super Smash Bros fans, and eliminate all troublesome members and change them to the light to the dark!

What I mean by changing troublesome members, is to make them change into better members and eliminate all spamming.
Say, i've just noticed something, this forums staff isn't to huge out of so many members on here daily? Up to 50 I prusume. I'd love to be a moderator here, since I have great experience of an admin or administrator. I even have my own forum with 10 members registered already, and a big staff willing to welcome any member in sight!

Leader: JGdoomofsteel

Officers:

Mephiles's soldiers:

JGdoomofsteel

Smash Rookie
Smash rpg clan ? So this is now for those who want to play rpg's and create certain games by adding members into a group? I'm confused...

Top Bottom