• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join a Thank-You Video to Sakurai: Post Here

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Hey everyone,

I was so touched by what BKupa666 BKupa666 was doing with K Rool, and after having been a part of the fight with him and you fellow Kremlings for so long (under several aliases), I decided to message BKupa about getting involved for the card.

I told BKupa my specialties in work, in large part that Im a professional video talent with a full team that puts out theater-quality work. My creations normally revolve around bettering the lgbt community, but as so much of the LGBT and gaming community overlap, I thought I could make a difference here as well.

BKupa gave me the go ahead for making the official video for the launched Thank You campaign, but I have realized that I too cannot do it on my own. Or even with my video team. I have all an animated version of the list already present, but I want to do something more visceral, which videos allow

Id love to get, from all of you fans, some pieces that show just how thankful you are to have K Rool in smash.

-Did you cry watching his reaction (and record it), send me your video.
-Did you write a great tribute to him and want it read aloud? send me your writing.
- Did you create an amazing image displaying exactly what this means to you? send me the file.

Anything you have created to show how much K Rool being added means to you, please email me. All credit will go to creators. The goal is to show Sakurai he has inspired artists to create, gamers to play, and people to form bonding friendships.

I can be reached at DAVIDH@NapoleonPlays.com
please let me know if you cannot get it through.
Id really love to get some amazing samples! Tag a friend if you know that they may have some work because they were a fan.

Top Bottom