• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Joe Bushman.... what a beast

spider_sense

Smash Champion
based on what? Tink and I would smash you and I don't think we are much better than we were in our prime. The metagame has progressed, but it isn't light years ahead like many people hype it up to be.
It's definitely advanced. It's just that top level players who reined backed then, will dominate because they always had experience coupled with intelligence. lol Ace that sounds like a personal challenge man, I'd love to see you guys go at it.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
based on the fact that I'm pretty damn good at dittos and have played every notable ganon in the nation besides bizz, dipn, diesel, and spider sense. Just saying I'm confident.

Oh, and of course, the God, G vice. How could I forget. That guy is beast.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
based on the fact that I'm pretty damn good at dittos and have played every notable ganon in the nation besides bizz, dipn, diesel, and spider sense. Just saying I'm confident.
I don't know how I am in Ganon dittos, I'd probably get murked by everyone here. lol Emilio doesn't Ganon ditto me at all. (Dunno why, maybe cause I suck too much) but he was my only legitimate practice at the matchup. Guess I'm going to have to pull a Ryu and travel to fight all the Ganon across the world.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I played emilio like 10 times in a row at pound. He won every match, but you can ask him, most of them were mad close and all were epic and filled with good ****. I wish my dittos with renth were recorded too. Actually they were but they got lost or some ****

Renth

Smash Hero
I played emilio like 10 times in a row at pound. He won every match, but you can ask him, most of them were mad close and all were epic and filled with good ****. I wish my dittos with renth were recorded too. Actually they were but they got lost or some ****
Those matches were sick nasty yooo

Top Bottom