• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JMU/Harrisonburg Smash?

Matthew Marshall

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be a Freshman at James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia for the upcoming Fall semester. I was wondering if any current students or people in the area are looking for a Melee partner or looking to start a better, more conclusive Smash scene in Harrisonburg. From my research, Smash in the area seems to be pretty sporadic and hit-or-miss....

King Crimson

Smash Rookie
Hey dude I just finished my Freshman year last year at JMU. It is a ton of fun up there. I think there is a fighting game club called Level Up and semesterly tourneys, but I could be wrong about the tourneys. I tried getting into the local competitive scene last year but stopped because of pledging. Anyway if you want to play Melee or PM I would be down once I move in.

Jarbod

Smash Rookie
If either of you are still looking for people to play, check out the JMU Smashers Facebook page. There are plenty of people in Harrisonburg willing to play.

Top Bottom