• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JizzInMyPantsTastic

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Well I'm not back yet, I had quit brawl but have been thinking about coming back

I was hoping that by the time I got back you guys would have figured something out that made Lucas high tier :p

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol Lucas high tier XD

If we do find something out, I'm sure 80% of SWF will be freaking out and start switching over to Lucas..., we might even start up a ban Lucas discussion ;p

ö&ö&ö&ö

Smash Cadet
this has always been a dream of mine. sometimes when i'm goofing around, i imagine that everyone is wrong about the snake and try to hit people with it.

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
Lol Lucas high tier XD

If we do find something out, I'm sure 80% of SWF will be freaking out and start switching over to Lucas..., we might even start up a ban Lucas discussion ;p
Maybe we should just start a ban Lucas discussion for ****s anyway, haha.
We could start with his hair is god tier. Makes other characters self destruct from too much awesomeness. haha

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Maybe we should just start a ban Lucas discussion for ****s anyway, haha.
We could start with his hair is god tier. Makes other characters self destruct from too much awesomeness. haha
Lol I've been saying that since before Brawl's release.
It's so godly...
Makes even Captain Falcon tear up a bit :D

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
Haha, I remember before I started playing Lucas, I would always wonder how his hair stood that way. Then I realized it was probably just natural that way because he was so awesome. So much awesomeness can go a long way lol. I would wonder though, if anybody else has a theory regarding his hair! haha

Top Bottom