• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggz Dittos

4% APR

Smash Champion
This is a match up that I have zero experience with. I main Jigglypuff and at an up coming tournament a good Jiggz player is gonna be there and I have no idea what to do in that match. I might just end up using marth or Ganon but they are certainly not as good as my puff. Any advice is helpful. Thanks for your time.

tw0 side

Smash Apprentice
I can't really help you with this besides saying use Marth. I main Marth and Jigglypuff is an easy match-up.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Alright, I'll probably use Marth then, the only problem is that one of the people he plays with a lot is a Marth main and I wanted to try to get a match that he didn't know that well.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
are you playing me i play everyday with someone that mains marth jk. I feel very comfortable fighting marths because i play marths all the time proabally same with this guy. IF you aren't good with marth don't use him and if you are not used to playing jiggly with marth don't do it. I say use sheik. Two reasons. 1 if he knows you play jiggly he will proabally pick marth because he plays with a marth all the time so he knows how to play against jiggly with a marth and shiek is good against marth. And if he uses jiggly just mindgame into a grab and fair also needles alot of them. In my opinion if you do not want to jiggly ditto do it this way.

I went to a tourney a few weeks ago where there was another jiggly their(not as good as me) but i did not want to play jiggly ditto so i chose peach which is my second but a very far second and he beat me. Then i played with marth in the second round and i am just learning math basics and he beat my marth. Then i faced him in loser finals and went with the jiggly ditto and i 2 stocked him no problem. It was the first time i ever seen or have been in a jiggly ditto. IT was a fairly quick match because jiggly dies supper fast to bair. But moral of the story don't use another character that you don't feel proficient in you may lose and proabally regret wondering what would have happend if you jiggz dittoed

4% APR

Smash Champion
Thanks for the advice, I might try sheik since I play against one regularly and should know what to do.

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
WoP all the way. Plus shortjump fair/bair/nair, then DI back, repeat (or keep pushing). Don't get hit by Pounds, and then pound back.

This have worked for me in the dittos I've played. Don't rest, 'cause if you miss, you'll be dead, and if you hit and he/she dies, he/she can spawn quickly, you're dead.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
lol...I told Tope I wasn't doing that until I started getting destroyed.

You won fair and square! I hate Jiggs dittos...

Top Bottom