• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Rollout Documentation

RSQ

Smash Rookie
I collected this in like 30 minutes a couple months back so please don't hate if it's not perfectly correct - couldn't find anything better for now, though.

ROLLOUT DOCUMENTATION
  • 0.3 velocity + 0.09 velocity per frame of charge beyond the 16 frame startup. Max velocity you can charge to is 4.2

• The initial velocity of your rollout is your max velocity during the rollout

• Holding a direction gives acceleration of 9/200ths of your speed in the pre-turnaround direction AT THE TIME YOU MADE THE TURNAROUND INPUT, per frame. This value doesn't seem to change based on analog stick value, as long as its in the turnaround direction.

• You cannot fall off ledge while holding the other direction, even if its a tilt input at the last minute while going top speed.

• Accelerating in the direction of your velocity for 6 frames will cause you to immediately jump to the initial/max velocity in that direction (i.e., once you actually start moving the other way during a turnaround, you will snap to max velocity that direction in 6 frames)

• The initial rollout lasts 106 frames? I think.

• A turnaround within the first 60 frames will make the move go for (turnaround input frame % 15)*2 + 90 frames in total. I would GUESS that the reason this is wavy is because of some **** the move checks in intervals of 15f, but it's wacky either way.

• If more than 1 turnaround has been performed, the move will terminate at 91 frames regardless of the previous rules.

• When it ends the move reduces your momentum and goes into a 32 frames endlag, which also puts you in freefall if you roll off an edge during it.

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman

I do just love the move.

I don't know.

seems special.

shiny. haha.

like a energy attack or something. I love it in melee. but I love it in brawl too.

Top Bottom