• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff in Team Matches Potential Discussion

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
Hey fellow Jigglypuff fans, I was wondering what all you think about Jigglypuff's capabilities in Potential Team Matchup Matches?

Based on what we know of Jigglypuff's moves thus far, how do you think our puffball will fair with certain teammates on her side? Which characters will Jigglypuff benefit the most as a teammate?

Let us discuss.

Rose alumna

Smash Journeyman
mmmm i cant say much so far but another jiggly puff while one uses sing the other jiggs can follow up with all mighty rest and back each other up maybe combo WOP

Last edited:

Coonce

Smash Apprentice
mmmm i cant say much so far but another jiggly puff while one uses sing the other jiggs can follow up with all mighty rest and back each other up maybe combo WOP
Eh, grabs will always be the safer alternative to that strategy. And that only requires one Puff. Though I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy double Puff teams.

Pokemon-master

Smash Apprentice
NNID
fadi
3DS FC
0791-2291-3156
trust me it is pure terror going up to two puffs in an areal battle if the two can cooperate to bounce the back and forward airs they would kill practically anything

iiGGYxD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiGGYxD
3DS FC
0447-7543-7353
double puff is 2 fun... i ran a few sets last night with that team lol! I'd link the stream but idk how to without just linking the entire 6-7 hours worth of the broadcast lol.. Teamed with someone with a solid ground game *cough*lilmac*cough* and it can be really good. Setting up rest in doubles as well isn't too bad. You'll have your fair share of ping pong combos that will lead to potential rests if you have the eye for it, then ofc your partner can just jab you out of sleep. I think she will be a solid team partner down the road...I know I will definitely have her on my roster to use in doubles.

Top Bottom