• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Final Smash glitch. ~

Ulevo

Smash Master
Recently me and my friends were playing on... Elden bridge I believe it's called? From Twilight Princess. Anyway. I was playing Jigglypuff, and at the end of the match, I obtained a smash ball, and used it. I proceeded to grow massive in size as usual. Then, something weird happened. Jigglypuff did an animation of being hit by something, or being tripped, once she had reached her full size. Afterwards, I could move around with her massive size. I did not get enough time to experiment much afterwards, as since she was so massive, I rolled once and died off screen in the KO zone. To add on to that, I have also noticed that Jigglypuff will have instances where her max size is larger than other times.

Does anyone have an explanation for this?

Anarkex

Smash Cadet
I hope someone does have an explanation. This could lead to some pretty hilarious matches.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
According to Smash Wiki:

"There is also a glitch in the game where the terrain is some stages (mainly Bridge of Eldin) touches Jigglypuff and knocks her out of the move yet he remains the same size she was when she was forced out of the Final Smash. Also, if Yoshi (or Kirby with Yoshi's ability) uses his Egg Lay on her after this, her size doubles. Her size resets for a split second when she uses the Final Smash again."

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
it happens when you use your final smash in between the gap in the bridge while it is reforming. you can achieve different sizes depending on when you use it.

Spork_and_Knife

Smash Rookie
You can actually do that with any character. It usually just makes the person trip and lose their Final Smash, but it makes a few characters ( like ROB and Jiggs) constantly have their final smash.

Ichida

Smash Ace
I laugh at everyone who gets disqualified by exploiting this glitch in a tourney match. :p

Top Bottom