• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Combo video song suggestions

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Im working on my Jigglypuff combo video and I really have no clue what to use as a song...

I know for sure I am NOT gonna do a Jiggs-Linkin Park video :laugh:

But I was wondering what you all think of these songs, as they suit my personal Jiggs "flavor" when I play brawl:

Peacock Skeleton with Crooked Feathers- by The Blood Brothers

Sleeping Lessons-by The Shins

Speed- by Atari Teenage Riot ( hahahah I know this one may seem a tad drastic but I can still smash to it so yeah :laugh: )

Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games- by Of Montreal (never lost a match to this)

Le Disko- by Shiny Toy Guns

The Birds and the Bees- by Patrick and Eugene :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Such Great Heights- by The Postal Service.

If you could tell me which ones you would like to see in a Jiggs combo video then just say.

Oh, and I listen to every genere of music so if you have any songs that you think would be good then post that too.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Livin' in the Sunlight Lovin' in the Moonlight (Tiny Tim)
Murdertrain a Comin' (Dethklok)

Locke66

Smash Cadet
spitfire - prodigy
wake up - rage against the machine

if you're going to do of montreal, do she's a rejector!
le disko is a good song, but for a combo vid i dunno...

verditude

Smash Journeyman
Go 2 Sleep by Ludacris

Nymphetamine (sp?) by Cradle of Filth
that last one's a joke

(sort of)

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Murdertrain a Comin' (Dethklok)
I'm thinking along this guy's lines. I would love you ~ FOREVER if you used the Tiny Tim song. But Dethklok would certainly be something that isn't seen too often in combo videos. Pretty appropriate too, considering the beast that is the Jiggly.

She Bangs - Wlliam Hung version

If you want "serious" music, try:

Sing for the Moment - Eminem (I like it particularly for the title)

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
Im working on my Jigglypuff combo video and I really have no clue what to use as a song...

I know for sure I am NOT gonna do a Jiggs-Linkin Park video :laugh:

But I was wondering what you all think of these songs, as they suit my personal Jiggs "flavor" when I play brawl:

Peacock Skeleton with Crooked Feathers- by The Blood Brothers

Sleeping Lessons-by The Shins

Speed- by Atari Teenage Riot ( hahahah I know this one may seem a tad drastic but I can still smash to it so yeah :laugh: )

Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games- by Of Montreal (never lost a match to this)

Le Disko- by Shiny Toy Guns

The Birds and the Bees- by Patrick and Eugene :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Such Great Heights- by The Postal Service.

If you could tell me which ones you would like to see in a Jiggs combo video then just say.

Oh, and I listen to every genere of music so if you have any songs that you think would be good then post that too.

this aint no DJ smash bull**** man! just put something to it, because i am 100% sure i will mute it and put my music up anyway.

Atsu

Smash Ace
Crazy ***** - Buckcherry.

You know you love it.

EDIT: On a more serious note...

Maybe, Bodies - Drowning Pool.

It'll give Jiggly a badass feel. ;]

Erm...for a more softer side...lets see...well, most rock would work. You're choice really.

Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas? Although, people will keep thinking South Park when they hear it.

Just use one of your favorite songs. As one of the other people here already said, if you dont' like the song, just mute it and play one of your own songs.

witweew

Smash Rookie
These days I'm really into techno and techno/rock and stuff like that -- try searching for these songs:
:chuckle:
Thomas Falke "Revolution On The Dance Floor"
Groove Cutter "My Shooter"
Control One "Just A Little Bit"
Ian Carey "Redlight"
Kevin Weg "Dead Radio"
:psycho:
I don't usually go for techno but these are sort of like a wierd crossover between rock and techno/trance.
:laugh:
Here are also some downloads with some other cool stuff too -- http://www.electricfilebox.com/tracks

Ace55

Smash Lord
Listen to this man.

You WILL use Tiny Tim, You WILL use Tiny Tim, You WILL use Tiny Tim, You WILL use Tiny Tim, You WILL use Tiny Tim, You WILL use Tiny Tim, You WILL use Tiny Tim.

Did I convince you yet?

Top Bottom