• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff and Luigis final smash

KazenoZ

Smash Apprentice
Woah o_o
This must be studied moar

EDIT:
His trophy reads;
"As exotic music plays, he performs a dance befitting a sorcerous incantation. A barrier envelops him, negatively impacting all in his area. Random effects include getting launched, sleeping, moving in slow motion, tripping, fainting, and losing attack power. This technique is a reflection of the dark side he embraced in his brother's shadow."
Interesting.
Do you reckon this being a random effect that occurs on low precentages, or a listed effect for actually leaving the circle?
If it's the first one... well, I'm just feeling very unlucky all of a sudden, I mean, apparently it's chance is so low that no one had this happening until after a week since the release, and I get that on my first go against a Luigi XD

Lucas_User

Smash Journeyman
I thought with Jiggylpuff's it pushes you off the stage.
But I guess Senshuu is right.

Sogeking

Smash Cadet
jigglypuff is to force people off the stage and luigi's probably the best with it's constant damage

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Ghost for Luigi final smash? that would have been boring, to teh date luigi final smash is my favorite and also.. now knowing whic effects have, seems one of teh most powerful F smashes

heck, his final smah is even darker than Ganon final smash! i love it...and fits his character perfectly, i mean, hes is mario shadows, but have a greater contact with the supernatural world, and ghosts.. and now, he makes dark sorcery? epic win!

also.. this final smash setups everything for luigi's UpB fest!

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
One of my buddies actually had a good idea with Luigi's final smash...
You know how Luigi's taunt attack actually does like... hella knockback now? (Though not much damage).
Mebbe you could just run around, damaging them and stuff, then when the hippy bubble is at its end, you taunt attack them, and they go flying!
Or maybe sweetspot his B^

Top Bottom