• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff amiibo question

USERNAME MODOFUK

Smash Rookie
I just bought a Puff amiibo and have been trying to teach it to kill with rest and punish with rest, I almost exclusively kill this amiibo with rest, but it hasn't even attempted a rest since level 15 (I'ts level 46 now). Is there a better way to teach it to use rest.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I honest don't think their AI is good in their amiibo. Mine is also close to 50 and it hardly ever uses rest or even rollout

PowerPuffPlayer

Smash Apprentice
My Jigglypuff Amiibo is a back air BEAST! But sadly it never uses rest, even if the opponent is dizzy or asleep. It would rather use a Forward smash or short hop back air.

Kalierdarke

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kalierdarke
Amiibo can only have the frequency they use certain attacks adjusted based on how often you use the attacks while training them. You can't teach them when the best time to use the attacks is, just influence how likely they are to use them.

Top Bottom