• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff 1.13

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
The difference between Waft and Touch is that you'll actually get more than one per match. Finishing Touch has maybe two guaranteed follow ups, which may be more than Rest, but the odds of you landing it otherwise is next to none. Let's also not forget that a Rest that doesn't kill nets you 30+%, while a Finishing Touch that doesn't kill deals a whopping 1%.
if you think puff only has 1 guaranteed rest combo then you are bad lol

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
talking about matchups and character comparisons aren't the place for hyperboles. Also, with half the stuff you say being incorrect or downright idiotic, it's hard to tell. Just try to be real next time man :p
Do you...know what a hyperbole is?

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
exaggeration
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't look that up on Google. So if you know what it means, what exactly do you mean by it has no place in comparisons? And I say idiotic things?

Top Bottom