• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggly one of the last to unlock as a joke?

ThatInsaneKid

Smash Cadet
No. That's only if you want her in SSE.

You can also play a certain number of Vs. Matches (obviously), or complete 20 events.

She's probably unlockable via Classic, too.

NekoBoy085

Smash Apprentice
I don't have a single SSE movie unlocked and I have all the characters, all the stages and most of the CD's.

ANd Jiggs was one of my first unlocks.

There are 2-3 ways to unlock each and every char.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
I played Event 20 and didn't unlock Jiggs. i beat SSE, beat Event 20, got Jiggs. You guys are lying if you say you got her any earlier.

Zek

Smash Ace
Maybe the reason she was made a late unlock is to justify the fact that they were too lazy to put her in SSE.

Prax

Smash Journeyman
I used the flower/stamina method to get all of the characters before i even started the SSE. Wolf was my last to get. I think you get Jiggs at 300 or 350 matches.

treble clef

Smash Rookie
Jiggs was my last. I had to beat SSE for her even though I did the first 20 events on hard before beating SSE.

Zek

Smash Ace
The VS matches are enough, but apparently the events require beating SSE first to unlock her. I think it's the same for unlocking Toon Link through Classic.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
you have to beat SSE first, then beat event 20 to get jigglypuff. but yeah why was she one of the last to get?

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
It wasn't a joke, just Wolf, Toon, and Jig weren't part of the SSE Plot so they were the last to ulock

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Just play over 450 vs matches, I played that many the first day I got the game. Now I have over 1,000 but I've been playing 3 stock now instead of 1 stock, 1 stock was just so I could have fun while unlocking everyone fairly quickly.

Oh and I still haven't beat the Subspace Emissary yet. Only like 26% complete. It's fun but I bought Smash for the vs mode mainly. I'm still going to complete it as I like to play through it when I'm with someone who is tired of fighting vs matches.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Jiggs was my last unlock. Can't remember if I got her from doing event 20 or 21... probably 21 since I know I did as many events as I could early on, and then later (after I'd been through SSE and unlocked more characters, which means more events) I got her on the first uncompleted event I did when I went back.

Either way, I thought it was kinda ironic to unlock her last compared to previous smash games.

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
OH!

thats whos left!
i knew i was forgetting a character...

-Beat SSE
-Beat event 20

now i just need to run on over to classic again right??

but the way im seeing it, you unlock jiggy by beating #20 and then quickly going over to classic.
right?

Necrochild313

Smash Apprentice
Wolf is the last unlock if you do the vs. match method, Jiggs CAN be the last unlock if you do it the SSE way.

Zyphent

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff isnt as bad as she used to be imo

Her final smash is probably my favorite in the game.

Also her speed went up, and theres that whole Cruel Brawl technique.

Also:

well he made himself the final boss so I wouldnt doubt it
What? Tabuu is not Sakurai to my knowledge...

Top Bottom