• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

jiggly not in the sse?

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
I have not seen her in any scenes of the sse, and she is one of the few, besides toon link to be unlocked outside of the sse, so does that mean she is not in the sse? and I wanted her fight alongside kirby, the puffball duo.

Mada90

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking about that too.Sadly,it looks like she's not in sse,at least with the infos we have right now.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
She MUST be in the subspace emissionary.....

Remember when she was first leaked and it showed a symbol saying what stickers can be used on what characters during subspace and jigglypuffs symbol was there.

I'm pretty sure stickers can only be used like that in the subspace emissionary.

Royboy

Smash Apprentice
yes, but if we can replay all stages with all characters, there's still a chance that she won't be integred into the story. i understand toon link, he's another form of link, it will be strange. but with jiggly is different. let's hope...

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
First time playing through there was no jiggly or toon link. =( There is sonic though =P

I have yet to go back and play sse after beating it though, its not exactly that its hard...it just takes a long time lol. To many friends that want to actually go at it for that atm lol.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I also haven't seen sonic. Anyways im sure she will be in. After all Pikachu, Lucario, and Pokemon Trainer are. There is really no reason to exclude her.
*Spoiler*

Heroes always arrive late...SONIC is the hero...

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
They just found a Toon link screen in SSE.

I think she's in.

Royboy

Smash Apprentice
i saw a video. Jigglypuff was in sse, but she has no story I think. she appear singing in Pokémon stadium and then you must fight her to unlock her. that's all, i think. *sigh*

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
that doesn't mean rhat she won't have a story, just that we don't know it yet

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I found her, here is the video to unlock her, she has no story you just unlock her when you finish and you replay the level, it is the same with toon link and wolf, no story but they are there. How sad but that makes her one of the last characters you unlock.:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfKGe0kkz9U
That sucks =/

Well, look at the bright side, once you unlock her you can play as Jigglypuff on any of the SSE stages.

Top Bottom