• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggly Grabs

sabo182

Smash Rookie
Ok this post is all about jigg grabs. I've been watching some jigglypuff videos like this guy King.

In this video, he can throw his opponent upwards and then start juggling them with the aerial up+a.

So, my question is: How can I make the upward throw and reach my opponent before he can react?

I tried to do that but when I send them up with my grab they fly too high to reach them before they can react. But in the King video he can throw the opponent at so short distance that leave them without any reaction!!!

Please Help !!!!:confused:

$hYne

Smash Ace
Germany, but i dont use this account anymore, my n
The problem your speaking about is the weight and the falling speed of the charakters .
You can upthrow to whatever Fastfallers (Fox,Falco,CF) at low to mid percentages without them able to do something , you can upthrow to whatever mid weight charakters/fallers (e.g. sheik) at low percentages .

Floaties (Samus,Marth,Jiggs) will fly to high for you to keep comboing .

to answer your question : look at your oponents charakter if hes a fast faller uothrow jump aerial/rest , nothing easier than that

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
it's all about your opponents character man. i.e.- exactly what he ^ said. MOst likely u saw space animal vs king or anyone that fast falls or any heavy non-floaty characters.

sabo182

Smash Rookie
Another grab?

So wich are the jigglypuff best grabs and how do I use them??:psycho:

holywhack

Smash Apprentice
Throws

U-throw is good for comboing people with uair and can rest fast fallers.
B-Throw is good for comboing with WoP (Bair)
D-Throw is good for comboing (lots of options) and can rest noobs who don't DI. I.e Sheik. Yoshi, FOx, Falco, Link, Captain Falcon, Roy at very low %
F-Throw is good for damage. It hurts 12% but u can't combo at all unless there is a wall there to stop the person.

Top Bottom